Currently, the NodeJs Daemon queries the MySQL database for the new requests every 15 seconds. It will deal with one request at a time. In case the request takes longer than 15 seconds, and it might happen that more than 1 requests are being handled at the same time.
The jobs are handled asynchronously – non blocking. When a job is being processed, the MySQL table entries will be set to “in process” so that it will be be picked up twice by next run.
- Make Your WordPress Fast Again! This WordPress is accelerated by WP Rocket Plugin!
- Free $10 Credit, when you sign up with Vultr Cloud VPS (4 Months Giveaway!)
- Free $10 Credit, when you sign up with Digital Ocean Cloud VPS (2 Months Giveaway!)
- Free $20 Credit, when you sign up with Linode Cloud VPS (4 Months Giveaway!) - (Coupon: PodCastInit2018)
- The easiest way to Buy and Sell Bitcoins/Litecoins via Wirex Visa Debit Card!
- Buy and Sell Bitcoins/Litecoins via Local Bitcoins